Sunday, November 4, 2007

10 Reasons Why I like Driving Alone

Especially on long journeys.

1. I like listening to the radio at full blast. Well, sometimes.
2. Some people like to belch like every 22 seconds or so after a meal.
3. I can drive at the speed I like. I could take a nap.
4. I can choose the eating place.
5. The quality of the conversation might be wanting.
6. I can take and make calls when I like. As for the call of nature, I don't have to discharge at any particular bush if a toilet is not available.
7. The best place to put food is on the front passenger seat.
8. I can cut short my journey any time.
9. The other person might fall sick.
10. 101 reasons incidental to the above.

I can say the same for cooking and gardening which could be the last bastions for the the intrepid individualist.As for angling, that's another branch of philosophy altogether

No comments: