Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Win Win War

I saw two terrorists shooting at each other. One was American and the other was an Iraqi.

I went up to the Iraqi and asked him why he was shooting the American, he said, "to make the world a better place".

I went to the American and asked him the same question. The Americans of course had been in this business for a long time and the answer was expected. He said, " to make the world a better place"

So I went back to the Iraqi and told him what the American said. He said, " I know, but why give them all the credit". I asked him if he truly beleives that killing the other fellow will make the world a better place. He smiled and said, " if I die I go to heaven. When he dies he gets to go home, which makes it about even. We both die happy".

No comments: